BAP=Brothers Automotive Parts

Called B.A.P. to get info on price/availibilty of NOS deck lid for a 1970 Cutlass conv., was laughed at then hung up on....stick with trusted professionals (i.e. Year One, Original Parts Group, Goodmark) they will actually help you instead of being smartasses....

You're not the first, the only, or the last to get abuse from the Kenney Brothers. They are legendary in the Oldsmobile world for screwing their customers. And since they're not sponsoring this board, the truth can be told. I can give you literally dozens of references...<P>I would have probably laughed at a request for an NOS 70 decklid too, but would have at least taken the time to explain that such a part would be rare and prohibitively expensive if available. Settle for a desert piece. It won't be cheap either, but it won't be rotted. Larry Camuso or Paul McGuill (both in CA) are excellent Olds used sheetmetal sources. Desert Valley will do in a pinch, but you're paying for their advertising. All advertise in Hemmings.<P>And here's a tip- the rare and elusive convertible decklid is also used on (drum roll please) the FOUR DOOR SEDAN! Get 'em while they're hot, folks...