1964 wiring harness

Guest Randy Berger

Guest Randy Berger

I am inquiring for a friend with a 1964 Olds convertible. The wiring has been butchered beyond repair. Who has or makes "original" wiring harness for this year. Thanks for any input. mrberger2@attbi.com<BR>YFAM, Randy Berger grin.gif" border="0

Is it a big car or a Cutlass? Several companies will make a harness, but if you can find a good used one it will be less expensive and will connect correctly the first time. My experience with repop harnesses is that you will have to correct at least one item to get everything like it should be.<P>If big car, I can point you toward a couple yards who might have them. I have a 64 Starfire and the full set of manuals, so I can make a color copy of either the big car or F85 wiring diagram if you want.

Guest Randy Berger

Rocketraider, thanks for quick response. grin.gif" border="0 I believe it is a big Olds, not a Cutlass, but I will doublecheck tomorrow. The existing harness has been butchered badly and so he would just rather put in a whole harness rather than spend the time trying to figure this one out. It is a convertible, so it will have some additional wiring. rolleyes.gif" border="0