Anyone close to Omaha, NE?

RivNut

I went to a funeral today up in Tekama, NE.  RIding up with the family, I saw either a 51, or 52 two door sedan for sale on the side of the road.  Asking the grieving family to stop so I could get information did not seem appropriate at the time.  For the few seconds that I could see it, it looked complete, it had the wheel covers, the glass didn't appear to be broken, and the body had light green paint on it but no big holes that I could see.  If I saw it correctly, I think it had a matching green visor on it. 

It's on US Hwy 75, on the west side of the road somewhere between I-680 on the north side of Omaha, and the little town of Tekama which is about 50 miles north of I-680.  I'm not from the area so I have no idea where it was along that stretch of road. I think it was just outside of one of the little towns between I-680 and Tekama.  We were talking and I only know that we were northbound on US 75 and it was on the west side of the road.  

Sorry that I couldn't stop but everyone else in the car had a different priority.  Perhaps someone from Omaha or Council Bluffs, IA can make a run up there and get some info on it.  

Ed

PS, it's not on the Omaha Craigslist; I checked.  Small red for sale sign in the windshield.

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)
  • Like 1