Parts needed for a 1928 Stutz BB

I am looking for the following parts for a 1928 Stutz BB 5 passenger speedster:<P>Body parts: Taillight, Left side nut for the Buffalo wheels, Tailight, Crank cover, Dawson plugs (Body parts to fit the side curtains, both the ones that go on the top of the door and on the sides), 4 diamonds for holding the stainless moulding in the bumpers.<P>Interior parts: Horn button. Complete assembly. (I don't know how it looks like: My car has a chromed metal plate with a finely threaded tube protruding. I need whatever screws in there and up till and including the button itself.), Clock, Switch for the Key in the the gearbox lever, Interior door handles.<P>Mechanical parts: Siphon or whatever they originally used for the fuel system. Rods for the manual throttle and spark advance control (only steering column side), including whatever holds them to the steering column.<P>Owner's manual, Shop manual or mechanical repair information<P>Any information or leads on where to look for them would be appreciated.<P>Thanks,<P>Victor <BR>vmg@paniplus.com.mx

Hi Ken:<P>Yes, I became a member about 6 months ago or maybe a little more, but I don't recall my number now.<P>My car is an early BB, flat headlamp lenses, and the more elaborate german silver dashboard.<P>Thanks,<P>Victor.

• 9 months later...

To this date, I have been able to find lots of the parts I was looking for, but there are still some more that I haven't been able to locate. If anybody has any of them, or can refer me to a source for them, please let me know.

I am looking for the following parts for a 1928 Stutz BB 5 passenger speedster (phaeton):

Crank cover (to cover the crank shaft comming through radiator), 4 Diamond shaped screws for holding the trim in the bumpers, Klaxon 12C horn support on engine bay, Wind wings, Side curtains left front with bracket, right rear (does not use bracket) or at least one bracket, Top Supports to hold it while folded, Hood hold down, Interior door handles and mechanism to hold them, Key cilinder in the gearbox lever, Choke knob, Cigarette lighter plus the emergency lamp adaptor stored behind the dashboard, Interior dual backup mirror, Exhaust manifold collector (two to one), Exhaust tube support at rear- Cast, Air filter/silencer for Stromberg UUR2

If you have any of those parts available, please contact me at: vmilke@paniplus.com.mx or 011 (5255) 5719 0146 ext 124.

Any information or leads on where to look for them would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Victor Milke