Car 207705 acquired

I just picked up car 207705. Even though it only has ~22,000 miles on it, it got hit HARD in the rear and has a certificate of destruction. This means the car HAS to be destroyed. No problem...I need the parts! I'm hoping to scavenge most all of what is left good on the car, either for my own projects, or being sold by me or my friend who is storing it for me (I'm on the other side of the country).

The interior is actually VERY nice and I've got a plan for my own car that is pretty unique I think. At least I've never heard of another TC done the way I have planned.

This car also came with the optional CD player, and does have the gold plaque (car #299 I think). It is a V6 car.

I did add it to the VIN registry thread. Another one accounted for...although it's short for this world. 

I suppose I should have been more clear. I won't be able to lay eyes on this thing until October and even then, I can't say when I'll have immediate access to parts. I have some ideas for using some of it, but not all, in my own car. I am willing to sell stuff from it, I just can't promise any sort of delivery time, plus I don't have pictures to show, really.

I want to be fair to anyone I sell to, so I hope I didn't ruin anybody's day.

I will ask my friend about removing the upper dash trim and those speakers (although the driver's side might be tough due to the broken windshield) and see what he says. I would let him have the sell, as he is storing the car for me and needs the money (not like I don't, but he'd be doing the work, too...gotta be fair to him as well). I'll get back with you, Millard.