Top page banner ad not scaling on IOS mobile version

Within the last two weeks the ad banner displayed at the top of each web page has stopped scaling when displayed using the mobile version of the forum when using IOS devices.  The banner ad is displayed at about 2 1/2 times the width of the mobile webpage.  If you try and use the menu hamburger, for example to login, the login dialog is displayed far off screen to the right and requires either scrolling or shrinking the webpage to be able to see the login boxes.  I did not see this behavior until I upgraded to IOS version 9.3.1.  I tried the mobile forum pages using Safari, Chrome, and Firefox on both iPhones and iPads and the same behavior exists with the banner ad compromising the responsive scaling of the forum mobile pages. - Bob

• 2 months later...

The latest updates to both mobile IOS and mobile IOS Safari, Chrome, and Firefox have been out for a few week now and the non-responsive banner and footer is still present on the forum website.  These oversized non-scaling headers and footers make it very difficult to use the forum (even in mobile format) on an iPhone.

Is there any update on when this might be addressed?- Bob