Convertible sedans

Hi Steve, just doing a little primitive research on the convertible sedan issue, I thought there may have been a '36 or '37 model 740, but I could find no documentation at all, so that leaves just the '38 model 740, and the '39 model 74. I could use a good book on Zephyrs too, there are several good ones about Continentals, but I have not run into one about Zephyrs, let us know what you find out-

The only years that they made the convertible sedan as an actual production car were 1938 and 1939. I believe off the top of my head that they produced 461 in 1938 and 302 in 1939 of which only about 20 or so of each year are known to still exixt. Hopefully there are a few more out there hiding that will be discovered.

The only years that they made the convertible sedan as an actual production car were 1938 and 1939. I believe off the top of my head that they produced 461 in 1938 and 302 in 1939 of which only about 20 or so of each year are known to still exixt. Hopefully there are a few more out there hiding that will be discovered.

Sorry about that double posting. If you want to learn about these cars, you should join the Lincoln Zephyr club and contact one of the owners and we would be glad to tell you what we can