1930 Studebaker President 8 Victoria for sale

Guest stude8

Guest stude8

I have a 1930 Studebaker President 8 State Victoria model FH (125" whl base) for sale.<BR>Six wire wheel DSM model, Trippe lights, trunk, many spare parts. <BR>The car is in good driveable condition, much major mechanical restoration finished, new engine, clutch, brakes, ETC. <P>Same owner last 28 years. Asking $26,500, not happy about selling it but age and other circumstances dictate. Located in Chicago area. Email for photos or call 847-455-6427 eves. John Shanahan.

• 4 weeks later...

John,

Glad you were able to make a fairly quick sale, once you made the tough decision.

I hope you still hang around the forums and stay active in the ASC. Your knowledge,experience, and willingness to share it, are something that I hope we don't lose.

Thanks for your past help and contributions to the "old" Studebaker gang.

Now that the car is gone I can get at the piles of parts left over for 1928-31 Studebakers. Watch for the list of stuff that turns up. Thanks Stude8

Keep me in mind for the '31 stuff. I have a Model 70 Commander 4 door Regal Cruising Sedan, that I started working on in 1969 or 70. It is on my list to finish up after some of my other cars.