Regional meet at Spencer (Transportation Museum)

blackhawk61

Great pix, Annie.  Your Surburban looks nice on the field.  It appears most vehicles displayed some sort of AACA award badge and vehicles appeared stock and classed by AACA determination.  Also didn't see any modified vehicles in you photos.  Is that the basis for this show with AACA-type awards on a more local level?

• Like 1

You will find little to no modifications at an AACA show.  They stress the importance of keeping vehicles stock - or as stock as can be. It is restored to factory original, or better then factory.  My pictures showed every vehicle there when I walked the field :)  I do that mainly for my husband who rarely gets to go to the smaller shows with me due to work. :)  But I also like to share with all my friends too and please feel free to download any photo you would like.  :)

Thanks for the compliments on the photos guys! :)

As a 25 year AACA member I appreciate stock vehicles far more than modifieds.  This looks like my kind of show.  Unfortunately in my area of Pa,  many shows sponsored by local AACA regions have become nothing more than daytime cruise-ins.  Stock vehicles, especially those with AACA award badges have become the minority in attendance.