FOR SALE or TRADE:Loaded 1955 Roadmaster 76r project

Guest DiXiEnailhead

Guest DiXiEnailhead

I have a 55 76r project that I'm considering selling based on the feedback I get. I have most of the original paperwork. The car was originally bought by a man named Hayes a. Noel who was the son of one of the men that built the Noel Hotel in Nashville. It has most every option they were available with. Factory air conditioning,power windows,power seats,power antenna,power steering,power brakes,tissue dispenser,continental kit. I have all the chrome, most of it's in great shape and I have duplicates of several things. The engine that's in the car is the original and it's really difficult to turn over. It could be rebuilt but I have a sweet running/clean '56 322 to take it's place. The body is very solid with very very little rust in it. The pans, rockers,lower doors,all the sills,drip rails and all the other prone areas are all in great shape.The left fender is the only panel on the car that needs to be replaced and I have a replacement for it. I don't have the time to get this project rolling anytime soon so I would like to trade for a 60's model buick 2 door that needs a little less work or a pre-68 impala or galaxie.I am also interested in most any kind of pre-73 2 door, wagon,

Edited by DiXiEnailhead (see edit history)

Just saw a white '55 Super Convertible for sale yesterday along the road here in Michigan. Looked at a quick glance to be in fairly good presumably driving condition, but needed body redone...might make a great "mate" to this car. Couldn't stop to look closer, so didn't get the contact info, price, etc. Might be able to find out more if anyone is interested.

Edited by allcars (see edit history)

Guest DiXiEnailhead

I don't remember the letters off the top of my head but when I checked I know it was white below the trim black above the trim and white on the roof with black and white interior.It has Factory air conditioning,power windows,power seat,power antenna,power steering,power brakes,selectronic radio,continental kit and tissue dispenser.