headlight lens identification

42dodgeguy

Guys: I'm having a little trouble I.D.ing a couple of headlight lenses and I'm going to post a couple pic's and tell you what I think, and hopefully someone can either verify or correct me if I'm wrong? The one on the left is a Multibeam, and I believe it is a #923427 for 39 Buick Cad 8 cyl., LaSalle 50 and Pontiac 6 and 8. It measures 7 9/16" across the back and about 7 1/4" from top to bottom. I realize that there's a #920425 that is about the same size and fits the 38 models. The lens has no numbers and I make the judgement based soley on the little bullsey in the center that I think, but am not positive is unique to the 39 models? The other lens is also a Guide lens named Expolyte, and is the same dimensionally as the multibeam except on the backside it has notches that would allow it to fit either left side or right side, and also has a center notch that I believe would let it also fit in place of the Tiltray #923500 lens used on 39 Oldsmobile. I believe this lens was for export vehicles, probably to Australia? I think it would fit any G.M. car that had the same footprint? I have resources that list the size and notch orientation for the 920425, but not the #923427. Seems a lot of them didn't go into the 39 models. Would greatly appreciate any and all comments on these lenses.

post-124007-0-37441600-1439320563_thumb.

post-124007-0-97146100-1439320606_thumb.