Buick Collectables Available?

Hi. I was just wondering if there are any sites or places where one might find models or collectables of Buicks from the 1950's, especially the 1951 Dynaflow.<P>Yes, I've already tried "Cars of the Fifties" on the Franklin Mint site.<P>If anyone has any sites or ideas please send to JTSuvalki@cs.com. Thanks!<BR>

EBAY! EBAY! Go to eBay.com and use 1951 Buick, or dynaflow as your search words. Go there about every week, you WILL find some cool things. smile.gif

blush.gif Sorry Dave, I think about that when I post something that I see on eBay. I wonder if some visitor to this site is high bidder on something and I blow it! Well I rather have that happen, then knowing someone is looking for something I know is on eBay. smile.gif<BR>Check the SELL/BUY section for a great find!!! a 1934 Buick converible! <P>------------------<BR>buickfam@aol.com<BR>Life long Buick Fan.<BR>1965 Skylark H/T<BR>1965 Gran Sport Convertible<BR>1948 Chevy Pickup with 401 Buick.

If you're looking for a real buy, there's a 1960 Invicta parts car on there (up in 12 hours as of now) that's bid only to $100. If I had a way to transport it here from IL and the money for the subsequent divorce settlement I'd be all over it! It's listed under "Misc. Collectibles" for some reason!!