2002 nats

Guest THEGSX

Guest THEGSX

<BR> Ok..I have been going to the Nats since 94.. Now I am ready for a road trip...I'm talking Northwest...or California...whats up all you westerners...can't you have the Nats out there?...most of the Nats are in the east..or central part of the united states... My friends and I want to go to California ..Oregon... you people out there...get going on someting...I know you have some nice cars out there.... so put together a Nats out west so we easterners can see them...hell...I'll take my car..<P> Just go for it..!!<P>Jim Shiels BCA 32912

They have had 2 national meets in California and they were both very nice. The one in LA didn,t have a lot of high point cars , but the one in Sacramento had some high quality Buicks. I would like to see another meet out there ,but I,m not sure it will happen as it takes a lot of work and the big chapters have already done it. I,m not sure that we need a meet in 2002 as we will have a real barn burner in 2003 and maybe we could have some really great regionals in 2002 !! Everyone thinks this is an annual meet , but we didn,t have a national in 1974 so the precedent has been set