White trucks

I have recently purchased a 1949 White truck and would like to know if there is any place to obtain parts. Also would like some historical information or to find someone who is familiar with them that can help me figure out what to do with this fine old beast.

Dear Randy,<P>Congradulations on your "new" White!<P>You need to join up with <BR>The American Truck Historical Society<BR>or ATHS. The cost is very reasonable<BR>and well worth it for "WHEELS OF TIME"<BR>alone, their Bi-Monthly "Keeper" magazine.<P>They also have local chapters you can join to meet other Vintage Truckers in your neck of the woods.<P>Visit their web site at <A HREF="http://www.aths.org" TARGET=_blank>www.aths.org</A> <BR>Note: ".org" NOT ".com" they have an active discussion board on their site too !

• 11 years later...
Guest rnrfranklin

i drive a 1922 white i havent found any parts for it ever i hope it holds out forever haa ive never even seen anothor yours is newer so you may be able to find parts good luck nice to see anothor white truck owner out there