1954 Packard Pacific-One of only 40 known to exist.

Partially stripped for retoration. If you can restore your own Packard, this is the car for you. Last of the great straight eights. All parts original. The pot metal has already been restored to from-the-factory condition. Or can be used as a parts car and chrome purchased separately. Call owner at 203-746-9183. Ask for Russ.<p>[ 04-04-2002: Message edited by: Russell H. Dunham ]

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1954 Packard Pacific. How can I find out if it is one of the 40 that is known to exist? It have not had license for a few years? I also have a 1954 Panama, and a 1954 convertible that have not been license for quit a few years.I just aquired a 1956 2door hardtop that has been sitting in a garage for about 25 years.How can I find out how many of these cars are left and if any of mine are on the list?

I e mail the person a week ago about the Packard show in Maryland and as of today have not received any information on it.I got his e mail address fron the aaca calender. Could you give me directions to the show? I will be comming fron the Johnstown, pa area. Is their a admission fee, and what are the houres? You can e mail me at drtoys@webtv.net Thank's