64 Rivi on a hauler

Guest onedesertdog

Guest onedesertdog

Sunday I was driving to Phoenix, and I saw the most beautiful Bright Red 64 Riviera on a hauler headed East bound and down on I-10. Wish I could have taken a picture...

That is all,

Buddy

Guest onedesertdog

lol. No I couldn't chase it down, although about 10 names popped in my head of whose it could be or where it was going to. :cool:

Just a side thought, I had a 1953 Jaguar delivered from Federal Way, Wa. to western New York and they used the southern route. I met the hauler around midnight at a crossroads about ten miles from me to guide him in from a pretty rough trip. He was in his mid to late 50's and wore a shirt with MOPAR acroos the front.

That model has very little badging or identification. He told me he had never hauled a car that attracted so much attention and everyone asked what it was.

He started asking them what they thought it was. He told me most said it was a Bentley. Then he looked at me real serious and asked "What's a Bentley?"

My fist thought was that maybe people were asked "What's a Bentley?" and if they didn't know they were told to take one of those MOPAR shirts over there.

Bernie