ID this light

knobless

very small, looks to be dash mounted, high temp, low oil...? red jeweled,

G'day from Oz. I have an Australian assembled 1939 Chrysler missing a similar little light which fits above the gauge dash assy in the dashboard proper, this missing light apparently indicates when the overdrive is engaged I wonder if this could be the right one??? It looks as though it would be suitable.

What is outside dia of the threaded portion, the hole in my dash is a tiny 5/16 Dia. If I could adapt it would you be happy to sell it to me?

If any body else is following this thread that could show any light (pardon the pun) on this or to help "Knobless" and/or myself by posting a pic of one still fitted to their early Chrysler

Thanking you in advance,

Richard Hele

Queensland,Australia

G'day from Oz. I have an Australian assembled 1939 Chrysler missing a similar little light which fits above the gauge dash assy in the dashboard proper, this missing light apparently indicates when the overdrive is engaged I wonder if this could be the right one??? It looks as though it would be suitable.

What is outside dia of the threaded portion, the hole in my dash is a tiny 5/16 Dia. If I could adapt it would you be happy to sell it to me?

If any body else is following this thread that could show any light (pardon the pun) on this or to help "Knobless" and/or myself by posting a pic of one still fitted to their early Chrysler

Thanking you in advance,

Richard Hele

Queensland,Australia

1/4" as in photo then the small hollow bolt type lens goes through that opening and fastens to small bracket

post-70464-143142447442_thumb.jpg