Auto-Lite starting coil

Thoffs

Does anyone have a Auto-Lite starting coil OEM #IG-4307 for a 1932 or 1933 Studebaker Rockne, this coil had a key switch in one end and three studs on the other end marked for the Startix, battery and distributor plus the main coil wire that goes to the middle of the distributor. This coil works with the Startix mechanism. Please call 419-334-3172 or cell 567-280-2951 with any leads or post a reply to the Forum. Thank you!

Robert, yes I read the post. I have found an original working Delco-Remy coil out of a Rockne Model 75 with the key and switch. This is not the Auto-Lite brand but with the owners description it sounds like it will work. Would you happen to know if there was any difference in the two brands. He described it as having the three position key switch with the other end having the three studs for Distributor, Startix and Battery located around the main coil wire connection.

• 2 weeks later...

Ignore this post about needing a Auto-Lite starting coil, I found one and it is currently being shipped to me. The gentlemen that is sending it to me is changing his 33 Rockne Coupe over to 12 volt system and does not have a use for it.