Nashville chapter event

Guest gossir00

The Fairgrounds sits on 117 acres conveniently located near downtown Nashville and close to all three major Interstate Highways serving the area. The address is 625 Smith Ave, Nashville, TN 37203.

[h=4]Directions[/h]From East (Knoxville area) Take I-40 West to I-440 West follow to exit 6 (Nolensville Pike), turn right, go 1 mile and Fairgrounds will be on your left.

From West (Memphis area) Take I-40 East to I-440 East follow to exit 6 (Nolensville Pike), turn left, go 1 mile and Fairgrounds will be on your left.

From Southeast (Murfreesboro, Chattanooga, Atlanta) Take I-24 West to I-440 West follow to exit 6 (Nolensville Pike), turn right, go 1 mile and Fairgrounds will be on your left.

From Northwest (Clarksville, Ft Campbell) Take I-24 East to I-65 South to Exit 81 (Wedgewood Ave.), turn left and go 1 mile to Fairgrounds.

From South (Alabama) Take I-65 North to Exit 81 (Wedgewood Ave.), turn right and go 1 mile to Fairgrounds.

From North (Bowling Green, Kentucky, Indiana) Take I-65 south to exit 81 (Wedgewood Ave.), turn left and go one mile to Fairgrounds.