Need parts for '50 resto--"Special" script, oil-bath air cleaner bolt, fr. bumper guards, etc.

beerczar1976

I know most of you guys probably aren't parting anything out right now as winter is the put it back together months, but, I'm looking for the following in approx. priority...

"Special" script for front qtr. panels. Looks like the same cursive style from the '57 emblems just without the circle behind it.

Oil-bath air cleaner bolt. As a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th owner, bolt that holds the assembly together got lost somewhere along the line. I'd think the same bolt was used on multiple years, multiple bodies. Approx. 8" long from bottom of bath to top of silencer housing. Original is probably 9" or so when given room to thread on wingnut.

Front Bumper Guards. These are probably wishful thinking and/or huge money. However if someone's got either one in re-plateable or at least paintable condition, let me know. Mine are pretty gnarly, one's completed folded in like it took a hit to another car or something. I think I'm good with replacement turn signals/housings for the guards.

Rear 3-piece Window Lower Center Escutcheon. Looking at a probably 1"x1" trim piece. Creates an overlap at the bottom of the rear-window on the reveal molding where the left side and right side meet. Same concept as what was used on the bottom of windshield. For whatever reason, GM chose to form the overlap portion into the belt molding as part of the left or right hand side piece. Reveal molding, it was a separate component.

Headlight/Map/Dash light switch. This is the 2 stage pull switch with the turnable rheostat to dim interior lights. Must be off of a late build '50 or later. Early '50 builds had a separate Map Light switch. I haven't fiddled with mine all that much yet, might just need a good cleaning, but having a working extra would be great.