91 front strut components

jbeary

I've searched and searched again and I can't find any info on the bellows and lower insulator for the front struts on the 91. I have been able to buy everything aside from these two parts and I just want to assemble the new struts and swap them out without having to pull old parts from the old struts. I know that the struts on the 89's differ but can I use the same bellows as the 89 on the 91? The bellows for the 89 looks a lot like what I am seeing on the 91. I can't find any info at all on the lower cushion. This is the thin rubber circle that insulates the spring from the strut. I have what seems to be everything else but these two parts. When it comes down to it, I guess I could live without the bellows but not the lower cushion. Help is mucho appreciated.

I've ordered everything I can think of to do my front and rear struts. (I can't do this work myself but I have a great mechanic).

I didn't even know about a lower cushion for the fronts! But if someone would be nice enough to answer this question... I need them too (I guess).