1935 KC PICKUP SHACKLES - WILL THEY FIT??

35&73

I need both front shackles for early 35 Dodge Brothers KC pickup, found shackles for 1936, are they the same? Part numbers on the boxes are 939710 and 939711. From the pictures online, the casting marks are PATD and PM on the reverse, look identical to mine, but thinking parts could be in wrong boxes. If anyone has information, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thank you Dave, members on this site are always helpful....and by the way I think it was you I was talking to today about rear fenders

That be me.

Lot of good people on this site, especially KC out of Canada on these trucks. But I'm catching to him (ha ha) with the knowledge. He has about 20 years head start.

Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)

Dave, mine has a pedestal with four bolts which attaches to the side of the frame (rear of front spring) A bushing screws into the back of the pedestal and the U shackle turns into the bushing and bottom part of the U shackle goes through eyelet of spring. The other bushing screws onto the U shackle through eyelet. Different from pics you have, maybe because its Canadian built?

Dave, mine has a pedestal with four bolts which attaches to the side of the frame (rear of front spring) A bushing screws into the back of the pedestal and the U shackle turns into the bushing and bottom part of the U shackle goes through eyelet of spring. The other bushing screws onto the U shackle through eyelet. Different from pics you have, maybe because its Canadian built?

Send pictures. I'll send pictures of mine tomorrow. It has to be the same front end set up as U.S. because the bumper brackets bolt up to the bracket that is attached to the frame that the u bolt attaches to.