1931 studebaker commander wiring

Guest R L Elder

Guest R L Elder

can any one tell me how to wire the dome light on my 1931 commander model 70 it has a switch on the right door post for the back seat but all the wires have been removed. I could use a complete schematic Thanks R L

can any one tell me how to wire the dome light on my 1931 commander model 70 it has a switch on the right door post for the back seat but all the wires have been removed. I could use a complete schematic Thanks R L

To R L Elder; This forum does not allow pasting Excel files in a message, email me direct at studeracer_37@yahoo.com and I can reply with an Excel file of 1931 vehicle wiring that indicates all wires by size, type, color, start and destination points and function.

Stude8

As for the radiator emblem it is 1 1/2" across. Studebaker used a variety of sizes and colors starting with the 1916 Series 16 in mid 1915. Many of these are shown in the image below. The one correct for the model 70 is shown in the lower left corner (4).

post-30776-143142242465_thumb.jpg

Guest R L Elder

Hi studeq I would love to have your owners manual but I need to wire the dome light now as the car is going to the upholstery shop in the morning and the wires need to be installed now . could you send me a print of the schematic and a order for the manual to e-mail elder312@hotmail.com thanks R L Elder