WHO IS ATTENDING HERSHEY?

rustyderby

Hi to all! This is a perfect place to have for relating to each other our needs ,and frustrations. possibly see a few beautifully restored cars as well as some good projects.

Let's have a show of hands as to who will be going to HERSHEY this year! I for one will be there looking for bits and pieces for my Saxon as well as my AB Maxwell. The main thing I am seeking is a good time with a great group of people that all have the same interests.

Regards to all,Gary Frankel /Ohio

I have a board meeting in New York every year at this time, so Hershey is out for me once again. I am heading down to Connecticut to pick up a 1917 roadster that was completely disassembled in 1950 and left in a basement. There are about six engines, a couple complete, plus a number of carbs, starters etc. I doubt that I'll ever put the car together, so I should have a lot of parts available when I return to Maine next spring. I'll look for the six splined shaft.

Hi to all! This is a perfect place to have for relating to each other our needs ,and frustrations. possibly see a few beautifully restored cars as well as some good projects.

Let's have a show of hands as to who will be going to HERSHEY this year! I for one will be there looking for bits and pieces for my Saxon as well as my AB Maxwell. The main thing I am seeking is a good time with a great group of people that all have the same interests.

Regards to all,Gary Frankel /Ohio