1939 Chrysler door parts/interior lights

Wanted please RH and LH 39 chrysler rear door remotes, ( the brackets that the inside door handle attaches to with 3/8 Sqare shaft and pin).

Any door opening mechanisms and latches,handles etc also considered,looking forward to a positive reponse,P.S The rear Pillar courtesy lights also keenly sort after!

Thanks, Richard Hele

Edited by trickydicky43richard
more info (see edit history)

I have an entire car that I might sell. Was running 8 years ago when I parked it. It is a 4 door '39. Needs restoration. No rust out and one repaint. The clutch was making a rubbing sound when I shifted between gears. Easy resto. If interested I can send a pic. I'm located in southeastern NY.

I have an entire car that I might sell. Was running 8 years ago when I parked it. It is a 4 door '39. Needs restoration. No rust out and one repaint. The clutch was making a rubbing sound when I shifted between gears. Easy resto. If interested I can send a pic. I'm located in southeastern NY.

Hi is it Doug, Thanks your reply, we have one problem your in Ny and I'm in Australia.

However if you are not in a hurry all is not lost, my family and I will be visiting NY late Nov, early Dec and if every thing worked out I would be interested to look at it then. In the mean time send me some pics when convenient.

Richard Hele

I do not believe I have what you specifically need, but thought it might be worthwhile to mention that I have some NORS window lift assemblies to suit your car. Let me know if you are interested. Good luck on your door remotes. Perry

I do not believe I have what you specifically need, but thought it might be worthwhile to mention that I have some NORS window lift assemblies to suit your car. Let me know if you are interested. Good luck on your door remotes. Perry

Hi Perry, Thanks your response, I have been able to already get hold of some regulators, (still in mail,hope they are correct ones?) but good door handles,remotes and latches are a bit of a challenge,what would you want for your regulators TKS Richard

• 1 month later...