Wanted: vacuum tank for 23 Studie Spcl Six

Gary B

Gary,

I have an original from a Light Six with brackets. Not sure the difference between that and the Special Six - guess I could look at the Parts Manual as a start.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Gary,

The Light Six tank is a bit taller and smaller in diameter than either the Special Six or Big Six tank. My Light Six part is in really nice shape. I did go digging around and found a tank that came off a Special Six or Big Six - don't really know how to tell the two apart. The outer tank is a bit rusty and I found two pin holes that would need repaired. The inner tank is in pretty nice shape along with the check valve on the bottom. I also have the brackets. It uses the same top as the Light Six tank so I can take the one off my other tank and swap it. The top is an original pot metal part and shows no sign of disintegration. The float and valve system work fine. Let me know if you need some measurements or are interested.

Scott

smrdeza@lentel.com<o:p></o:p>

post-66547-143142199085_thumb.jpg

post-66547-143142199109_thumb.jpg

Guest colerainbow19@aol.com

my name is rick cole and i saw your thread that you have a vaccum tank for a 1925 stude. i would be interested in purchasing that vaccum tank .please give me a call at 719-683-8511 . ihave a 1925 studebaker standard six in need of the vaccum tank. thank you and hope to here from you soon .god bless