VERY Nice 1964 Olds Starfire Convertible for sale- SOLD

Guest mortsciguy

Guest mortsciguy

Have my eye on a Michigan cottage, so my '64 Starfire Rag may have to go. White/white with red interior, 50,000 miles, fresh top end service, fresh carb, and all mechanical service required. MUCH better than a "20 footer". Drive this one home, where ever that is. Only missing options are FM radio, clock and A/C. Pics are available in my gallery on this site. Shows and drives extremely well. 345 HP, 440 ft/lb torque, 394ci 4bbl. big block.

One of only 2,410 built. Have original sales contract. 4th owner. If you are looking for a cheap rag top, keep looking. I will offer this auto for $21,000. I am happy to provide more photos and details to serious inquiries. Car is located 70 miles north of Detroit, in Lapeer County, MI.

This vehicle was the high-end of the Olds line-up for 1964, listing for well over $5,000 new. Priced well below Hagerty insured value.

I am happy to announce that my car has a new owner, not 40 miles from my home. It was literally a "Front Yard Sale". This car will go forward with a bright future, and be maintained in fine condition for years to come, and that pleases me greatly. July 27, 2013. By the way ,the cottage was a real "no-way". My wife would rather sleep in the Olds. So it's on to the next car!

Kelly Martin

Edited by mortsciguy
Vehicle sold (see edit history)