1930? Viking book for sale, information needed

Guest Pirate jimmy

Guest Pirate jimmy

I have a book, about the size of a magazine, that is titled "For Retail Salesman". I can not seem to find a date for it but everything in it seems to talk about things from 1929 so I believe the book is from 1930. It discusses retail sales of Viking from 1929, advises dealers and salesman on how to increase sales, shows comparisons of Viking to other models and has a number of letter from Viking customers raving about their new cars. The book is in excellent condition except for a rip in the front cover. I found it in a box of my grandfather, who passed away a few years ago and at one point in the 1930's owned a garage in Schenectady, NY. I am more than happy to send pictures to anyone who may be interested and I am also looking for information on a value, if any and where I may be able to sell it.

Any information would be greatly appreciate and if you would like pictures please feel free to give me an email address. For some reason I am unable to post pictures on this site from my ipad.

Thanks

Jimmy

Viking was the companion car to Olsmobile and I'm pretty sure only made in 29 & 30 - as for value, it depends on a few things other than the rarity of the car itself - condition, condition, condition. Selling it on e-bay would set the value on a world-wide market.