New Gas tank for a '33 50 Series

freeman

Attached are photos of the new gas tank that I will be installing in my '33 Series 50 chassis. It may not be an exact duplicate but it is very close to the original. It has the same outer dimensions and is using the stock straps. If anyone is interested I can give you more information on the tank and where to purchase one.

Thanks,

Pat

post-90768-143141826723_thumb.jpg

post-90768-143141826744_thumb.jpg

post-90768-143141826783_thumb.jpg

post-90768-143141826802_thumb.jpg

Guest essox

I have a series 41 with a NASTY tank that I don't think will get cleaned. I would appreciate any info on a new tank or a replacement tank from a different make/model. Where did you get yours?

Essox,

Do you have the outer dimensions of your tank? Is it held in with straps? Where is the fuel fill located? Do you have a picture of your old tank? PM me with as much information and I will see if a tank is available for you.

Thanks,

Pat

Guest essox

post-91918-143141841162_thumb.jpg

Essox,

Do you have the outer dimensions of your tank? Is it held in with straps? Where is the fuel fill located? Do you have a picture of your old tank? PM me with as much information and I will see if a tank is available for you.

Thanks,

Pat

Dimensions are 37 1/2 x 19 3/4 x 5. It does have straps and the hole is on the rear right. Hopes this helps and you have something. Tks Essox.