1939 Chrysler Royal Interior Emblem

I believe this emblem is used on the dash of a 1939 Chrysler. There are no part numbers on it. Item is used and has a few blemishes on it. Price is $20 which includes shipping in the USA. Paypal and personal checks accepted. Thanks! Terry Boyer Lititz PA 17543[ATTACH=CONFIG]185605[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]185606[/ATTACH]

• 3 months later...
I believe this emblem is used on the dash of a 1939 Chrysler. There are no part numbers on it. Item is used and has a few blemishes on it. Price is $20 which includes shipping in the USA. Paypal and personal checks accepted. Thanks! Terry Boyer Lititz PA 17543[ATTACH=CONFIG]185605[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]185606[/ATTACH]

Hi Terry, I'm new to this sight and all the way from Australia, I just bought a 1939 Chrysler Royal, so can you tell me the approx dimensions of this item.

Probably best way to contact me is at my email address

richardhele@yahoo.com

Hope this reply works,

Richard

• 1 month later...
Hi Terry, Its been sometime now and I have not seen the part delivered, I cant remember did we have a tracking number??

Might still turn up,depends how it was sent,

Best regards,

Richard

Hello Richard,

I sent your package via US Postal Service Priority Mail delivery. I will check to see what I can find out here. I think you should have received it by now. Will get back to you soon. This is the first problem I have had with Priority mail.

Terry