1926 Buick Master Parts Needed

Guest Classicjerry

Guest Classicjerry

We are working on a 1926 Buick Master Brougham restoration in a class we are teaching for High School students. The chassis is coming along nicely, but we are in need of some parts to complete the car. For starters we do not have a hood (27 louvers each side). We are also missing the hood shelves that cover the frame at the bottom of the hood on each side. We also are missing the black front bumper support bar. We have the brackets that mount to the cross bar.

As I look inside the interior of the car we are missing the oval windows for the back with the beveled edge and I wonder if anyone has pictures of what the trim around them look like. Is there a molding trim piece there?

Thanks for all the replies in previous posts and I hope someone out there can help us out.

Jerry Morrissey

Mr. Morrisey:

I am shure there will be others to respond. For my self I thank you for being able to give this experience to our young people. I teach high school Tech Ed here in Pa. and many is a time I wish I could involve our students in such activities. To me this is one of the ways to continue the hobby for the future.

Best of Luck!

Larry DiBarry