2013 Fredericksburg, Texas tour in May

Guest Shoe1932

Guest Shoe1932

Hey guys,

I plan on heading down to the Fredericksburg tour in May. It is scheduled for May 19 - 24. Pretty sure I won't be able to make all the days. What days/events are the ones I should make sure to be at?

i am looking forward to it and hope for a large turn out. I also hope to meet some fellow Forumers.

Thanks

Sunday May 19 is "The Rockbox Theater" link ROCKBOX THEATER - EXPERIENCE THE GOLDEN ERA OF ROCK N ROLL IN DOWNTOWN FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS

Monday May 20 ... Tin Star Ranch- Chuck wagon lunch. Roughly 60 miles (round trip) north of Fredricksburg, Texas back roads.

Tuesday...... private car collection in Kerrville (roughly 40 US & Foreign classic cars) , stop in Lukenback TX about 100 total driving miles.

Wed.......... all day for Nimitz National Museum of the Pacific War in Fredricksburg, you can walk to the museum from hotel.

Thurs...... tour to LBJ (President Johnson) State park and house tour... about 15 mile one way drive.

If you live in the Texas area, this tour may be the only one for several years. We know there are people coming from Canada and Florida plus many points inbetween. May in Texas should beat the heat. The Monday tour goes thru some open range (cattle crossings) and past the Enchanted Rock state park.... (I think there is a rest stop planned there)

Here is a link to the Nimitz Museum The National Museum of the Pacific War

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)