1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati - $6000

Guest KennyI

Guest KennyI

Close to pristine 89 TC by Maserati.

-Red with brown leather interior. Custom made in Modena, Italia.

-Brand new Battery, Alternator, front axle, brakes and tires. Close to 3k invested. (All receipts on hand)

-49,XXX miles

-Never any engine trouble. Drove it to Miami and back in one day with no problems whatsoever.

-Removable Hard-top

-Only down point is the driver side rear tail light is not present. The light works, but the cover is broken. and the leather in the center console is torn. But..

-Repair of all flaws is contingent upon a full offer.

-Comes with an array of different cassette tapes from the original owner! I'll also throw in a cassette to iPod device.

The only reason I'm selling this car is because I'm a college student with more important things to spend (and save) my money on. This car is a joy to drive, don't take my word for it, but I believe it gets around 200 HP, it has a turbocharged V6 engine. Feels amazing to lay your foot hard down on the gas. It's a shame to sell this car, so my offer is negotiable, but mostly firm. I bought the car for 9k a little over a year ago. I am the second owner. I literally have people come up to me all the time and tell me how much they like it, and how rare and collectible it is. Email me for pictures!

Call/Text/email me at 540-462-7167 or indigochild93@hotmail.com