WANTED FOR 39 BUICK

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dynaflash,<BR> I was wandering around the "Net" looking for Packard parts. (putting the T'Birds on steroids) Came across this site where the owner claimed to make running board trim for any car, any length for $5/ft. and $5/end. See if he can do you some good: <A HREF="http://www.maxmerrittauto.com" TARGET=_blank>www.maxmerrittauto.com</A> . Here's Hoping, Tom

Max Merritt is well known in Packard circuits. I sincerely doubt he or anybody else can easily make '39-40 Buick streamboard moldings because of their width and unusual ribbing. This isn't for me, but for Lewis Jenkins, so I'll pass the information on to Mr. Jenkins and he can see if there are any possibilities. Thanks, Tom<BR>P.S. I've got two "off-brands" in my Buick collection, one a Chrysler, the other a Packard. The Packard will run like a striped ape when it's on its game, but that is kind of seldom.

Earl ~ If Lewis can't find it does it exist? I thought there was nothing for a Buick of that era that he didn't either have in his place, know where to get it or know how to make it. ~ hvs