Stock '65 Wheel questions...

Guest RyanC

Hey guys, anyone have this info on hand? Specifically, I'm looking for some measurements from a stock '65 wheel.

- Width (I believe they were all 15x6, correct?)

- Assuming 15x6, what is the stock backspacing?

- Centering diameter - this is the diameter of the hole in the middle of the wheel. Anyone know what it is exactly?

Hey guys, anyone have this info on hand? Specifically, I'm looking for some measurements from a stock '65 wheel.

- Width (I believe they were all 15x6, correct?) Correct. The wheel width is measured inside the beads, NOT across the outside.

- Assuming 15x6, what is the stock backspacing? About 3-3/4"

- Centering diameter - this is the diameter of the hole in the middle of the wheel. Anyone know what it is exactly? The register ring (on the back of the wheel where it sits on the hub) has an ID of about 2-3/4"

One other thing that sits the '65 wheel apart from the 66 - 70 wheel is that the center cap hole (on th face of the wheel) is 2"; the 66 - 70 center cap hole is 2-1/8"

ROA memeber?, all this information and a lot more about these "Formula Five Wheels" is available in the Tech Tips link on the ROA website (in my signature line.)