1955 BUICK PAINT THEME IDEAS - BLANK CANVAS

Guest Roadster911

Guest Roadster911

Hello, I'm prepping my car for paint and was wondering if anyone has an image of '50s Buick in black, cameo beige and black {ACA code}. I did a search online but couldn't find one. My was this way factory but got repainted frost blue instead of beige and I can't decide whether or not stay factory {which seems pretty unexciting} or change it up. What combo do you like the best? I remember (but can't find) a thread with about ten '55 Buicks in a row, all different colors .... anybody has those pictures, love to have them, thank you. Cheers

post-89251-143141732519_thumb.jpg

Guest Roadster911

Don't laugh but I did the exact same thing with the exact same picture I pulled from internet ;) It works. I found a gentleman in Australia with '54 Roadmaster in similar color combo and it's looks good too. Not sure I'm gonna go with that at the moment, but who knows. Thank you for the effort, I know 'exactly' what it took to make it. ;) Roman

Don't laugh but I did the exact same thing with the exact same picture I pulled from internet ;) It works. I found a gentleman in Australia with '54 Roadmaster in similar color combo and it's looks good too. Not sure I'm gonna go with that at the moment, but who knows. Thank you for the effort, I know 'exactly' what it took to make it. ;) Roman

No Problem, I really like these cars, I would like to get one, especially if I could find a manual.