1989 Reatta - Blue Coupe in Augusta, GA

Guest gypsyleogirl

Guest gypsyleogirl

post-90944-143141725254_thumb.jpgI am trying to help my dad find a new owner for a Reatta in Augusta, Georgia that he no longer wants. The fuel pump went out about a year ago and it has been sitting under a carport ever since. Otherwise, it has been well maintained and still gets a regular wash. Engine and interior are in good condition...headliner was replaced by the dealer when he purchased it sometime around 1999. Paint on hood is peeling a little and there is minimal damage on hood and bumper from an encounter with tire scraps on the expressway. We'd rather see it go to someone who can appreciate it than scrap it for parts. He will entertain all offers. Please email gypsyleogirl@gmail.com or call 404-575-4111 for more information.

Year: 1989 Coupe

Mileage: Odometer light went out so unknown

VIN: 1G4EC11C3KB903029

Title: Clear

Any Accident History? (N)

Asking Price: Best offer

Willing to take trade (N)

Exterior Color: Blue

Paint Original? (Y)

Paint Condition? (Fair: hood starting to peel)

Belt & Bumper Molding Color: (Body Color)

Body Dents: (Y) If Y where: front bumper and hood…tire scrap in road hit car.

Body Rust: (N)

Windshield Chipped or Cracked? (N)

Interior Original? (N: headliner replaced)

Headliner Condition? (Good/replaced at purchase: except under sunroof)

Original Floor Mats: (Y)

Floor Mat Condition: (Fair)

Condition of Steering Wheel Leather: (Good)

Sun Roof? (Y) Works? (Y)

Functional Keyless Entry? (Y) Both Remotes? (only one)

Original Engine? (Y)

Original Engine Rebuilt? (N)

Does Engine require attention? (Y) Fuel Pump needs to be replaced

Original Transmission? (Y)

Does the car have the owners manual portfolio? (Y)

In General, What items need attention? Fuel pump went bad. Has been sitting for about a year. Odometer doesn't light up so mileage is unknown.

My Reatta Drives: (does not crank)

I am the ? owner of this Reatta…bought used from a private dealer.

I have owned this Reatta for approximately 14 Years.

Too bad you didn't list it about a month ago.

My sister had been looking for a blue '89 and Ervin and Tom Selander had some leads or one for sale but she found a blue '89 in MO and will be picking it up next week.

Ervin's lead was on Craigslist in CA and Tom has a VERY low mileage blue '89 for sale.

Guest Sidney22

Why not run a carfax on it and see what they think the mileage might be (at least a ballpark figure.) P.S. I'm already in love with this car.... but can't have another right now! :(:(

Why not run a carfax on it and see what they think the mileage might be (at least a ballpark figure.) P.S. I'm already in love with this car.... but can't have another right now! :(:(

I have been in email communication with the poster (daughter of owner) and best guess is around 175,000. Has issues, but I agree that is a nice color.

Guest gypsyleogirl
I have been in email communication with the poster (daughter of owner) and best guess is around 175,000. Has issues, but I agree that is a nice color.

Thanks BJM! Sorry to everyone for not updating. Had internet issues and a very busy week last week. Dad found the receipt from his last tire purchase and it was at around 160K which is where he got the 175K estimate. I did find CarFax info to confirm that he is only the second owner.

We have an interested purchaser who is both local to the Augusta area and wants to restore it to drive (our ideal on both). He has made a tentative offer of $800 and will be looking at the car on Wednesday. I'll update everyone after that. If he doesn't buy, I will likely just pay for the repairs and use as a back up car. The more I learn about this car, the happier I am it didn't get donated or sold for parts.

You guys all seem like a pretty cool community and I appreciate your feedback!