79-85 old parts pricing questions

Guest 84c10

While cleaning up I found some of the old parts I had from some sfi turbo rivieras I had in the past. There are a few I couldn't find comparisons for on ebay or other sites so I wondered if anyone here might chime in. I'd like to know what the market was for them these days so I could decide whether to let them go or box them back up in case I ever do buy another of the cars. Aside from the rims, everything else is in very very nice condition, the rims largely went downhill from storage in an unheated garage the past 10+years.

1) I have two of the cast aluminum finned wheels, some oxidation on the non-painted parts but restorable/refinishable condition.

2) I have the grille with the "Riviera Turbocharged" emblem, and all other emblems from a 1985 model - the t-type ones for sail panels and trunk, the turbocharged 6 for each fender, and the turbocharged 6 for the dash.

3) I have the exhaust manifolds from a 1985. One had some cracks and was welded years ago by an aircraft welder at the local air force base, they were never used afterwards so are still nice and clean

4) I have the front turn/parking lamp assemblies from under the headlights for the lamp monitor system cars, including the sensors for on the header panel, and the wiring from the main harness to sensors to lamps.

5) I have a couple spare electronic climate control headunits

6) I have a delco/bose radio headunit, with no way to test since I no longer have a car with that type of system.

Any input as to value would be appreciated, thanks!

Guest wildcat465

1-4) Some of this a T-Type owner out there needs.

5) The Electronic Climate head can be used on all Rivs, and I would think has good value if they work well.

6) The Bose radio head I have found seems to be less likely to cause problems as the speakers themselves, could have value to Bose owner with bad display possibly.

Giving you dollar amounts is tough though.