Dodge Truck Books For Sale

TerryB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]175766[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]175767[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]175768[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]175769[/ATTACH]

I no longer have a Dodge truck so I have decided to sell two of my reference books on Dodge trucks.

The first is "Dodge Pickups History and Restoration Guide 1919-1971" Authors are Don Bunn and Tom Brownell. Book is 224 pages, softcover, and in very good shape. It was published by Motorbooks International in 1991. I belive its now out of print. I am asking $25 which includes shipping in USA.

The second book is "Dodge Trucks 1929-1947 Photo Archive" by Howard L. Applegate. It is also softcover with 128 pages of black and white photos of Dodge trucks and printed in 1995. I believe this book is also out of print. My copy is in good shape with just a little wear in one corner. I am asking $15 for this book which includes shipping in the USA.

I take money orders and paypal. Location is Lititz PA 17543. Can be picked up at my home if you live close by. Deduct $4 per book for local pickup.

Thanks,

Terry

Edited by TerryB
added pictures; lowered price (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...