67 Coupe De Ville

67 Rust Free except skirts and I'll give em too ya for the shipping. car Being sacrificed for 429 powered 54 Buick Super. Don't want the parts crushed so no fair offer refused on<BR>anything. Not selling motor, Trans, Steering column, seat belts, radiator, or rearend but<BR>everything else will be sold or scrapped. This is a 60,000mi original with all options even power vent windows. bright work straght and beautiful. Everthing works but the cruise<BR>control. Wanting people with real needs and not much cash. I got raped on a $100.00<BR>neutral Saftey switch and don't want you to suffer same. Buyer to pay shipping and<BR>nothing outside the USA. I am not out for a buck but to preserve the parts. am located in Tulsa Ok area.<BR> michael.carnahan@wcom.com <BR>

Try posting on my Cadillac parts board on my website below. There were some people looking for some 67 Caddy stuff.<P>------------------<BR>Mike<BR><A HREF="http://1964cadillac.carsouth.com" TARGET=_blank>1964 Cadillac & Classic car Photos<P>FREE! Cadillac parts posting</A>

Did car have power door locks, trunk release, and how is the right front fender wheel well moulding? Any original Cadillac crest floor mats? Did car have auto dimming and sentinel on light switch?<P>Thanks,<BR>Barry<P>------------------<BR>Barry Smith<BR>Morgantown, WV<BR>BCA #23060 ROA#1481<BR>Lee66-67Riv@webtv.net