movie cars wanted

carsinamerica.com We are again seeking vehicles for use in movies, commericals, weddings and special events. It's time to make some money from your hobby.

I have a 1953 Packard Clipper 2 Door Sedan,<BR>would be interested in the movies, but not other work. New Interior, Older Paint original otherwise.

Guest Mark G

I Have a few Model TT Trucks<BR>one is a dump truck, 2nd is a flat bed, 3rd is a SNOWBIRD and 4th will be a Paddy Wagon when Finished

I have a 1937 2 door sedan Hudson Terrraplane that is in original condition and looks like new.<BR>light tan with chocolate fenders.

Post your Cadillac stuff For sale & wanted FREE! go to my site below.<BR>There are posts with Caddys from years 1994 to 1940`s Over 75 Posts!<P>------------------<BR>Mike<BR><A HREF="http://1964cadillac.carsouth.com" TARGET=_blank>1964 Cadillac & Classic car Photos<P>FREE! Cadillac parts posting</A>

You're in luck. I have a 1925 Model T Ford Stake Bed Truck for sale on ebay. Just type in 1925 model t and it will find the site for you. The auction still has 6 days to go, so take a look. It don't cost anything to look. E-mail me at shop@e-mall.theshoppe.com.

• 3 weeks later...

I have: 1927 Star Touring<BR>1928 Durant model 75 sedan<BR>1940 Buick Super coupe<BR>1970 Triumph tr6<BR>We do car hauling in a brand new 24' enclosed trailer.....we haul anywhere!!

Don't get star struck, guys. MANY years ago I got involved in two movies. One for a major studio. Great experience. First class all the way. The second was for a "schlock" independent and it was a nightmare. His people damaged the cars and he almost got all of us arrested in DC for filming on the Capitol grounds and around government buildings without a permit. Today you would probably be shot for that. And then, he tried to avoid paying some of the car owners. WARNING, Know who you are working for. GET IT IN WRITING!!!<p>[This message has been edited by hvscotyard (edited 04-26-2000).]

Tod ~~ "Pretty bad film" is a gross understatement. However, it did play once on TV and someone told me it was coming and I taped it. I have that tape and you must realize that it is one of my most prized posessions. rolleyes.gif The good movie was "Hindenburg" and I believe it was done by 20th Century Fox.<P>Howard<p>[This message has been edited by hvscotyard (edited 04-28-2000).]

Hello Everyone,<BR>I have a 1929 Touring, I went ahead and listed my car with this outfit many months ago. Now I don't expect to have the movie people beating down my door to use my car in their movies right away, but what I did not expect was to start getting "spam" e-mails everytime I turned around of vehicles being brokered for sale by this outfit. It's one thing for them to compile a list of cars the studios can use, and sell this service to the movie industry, it's another thing to have to get on their junk car mail list. If I wanted a particular car to buy I'd go out and look for it, I'd did'nt sign up to receive weekly updates on what cars they want to sell me, keep that in mind if you list your car with them.

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi all, I have a cousin in the film business, a 2nd or 3rd level producer and he recently sent an email about 50's cars for a flick in New York this summer. If and when he knows something more solid and lets me know, I will post something. He knows how we are with our cars. SalG

DougH ~~ Like I said back on 4-26. DON'T GET STARSTRUCK, GUYS!!! rolleyes.gif<p>[This message has been edited by hvscotyard (edited 05-05-2000).]

• 2 months later...

We are selling our 1911 Cadillac touring car, fully restored. $50,000 or best offer; it's worth $125,000; and is 1 of 7 in world. Donna and Bob Adams viewfarm@telenet.net <BR>See car on web site <A HREF="http://www2.telenet.net/commercial/mountainview" TARGET=_blank>http://www2.telenet.net/commercial/mountainview</A> <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by carsinamerica.com:<BR><B>carsinamerica.com We are again seeking vehicles for use in movies, commericals, weddings and special events. It's time to make some money from your hobby.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

I have 1936 dodge with sidemount tires, 1939 packard 4 door model 120, 1959 metropolitan cv I would be interested in having them used in movies or for advertizing. I have had my cars used in the past for a couple of ADS.<BR>rickwhissel@hotmail.com <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by carsinamerica.com:<BR><B>carsinamerica.com We are again seeking vehicles for use in movies, commericals, weddings and special events. It's time to make some money from your hobby.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>