1910 Federal Truck

I am looking for any information, parts, photos, or locations of vintage Fedral Trucks in museums that I may take patterns from. I am also looking for a Prestolite acetylene tank in good condition for the light system. Thanks.

We corresponded earlier on email. Hope you get some more help on this DF. The HCCA magazine has an ad for Prestolite tank decals. Have seen these and they are very good. When you find a tank, don't fall into the trap that some restorers have and paint the tank to match the car/truck. According to my files the originals were painted silver. You might also try the AACA Library for information and photos.

I have a little information on the 1918 Frderal trucks that I would photo copy if you think it would help. I also have a catalog for Prest-O-Lite products that could be copied also. You can get Prest-O-Lite decals from Restoration Supply Compamy in Reno, NV<BR>e-mail restoration@rsc.reno.nv.us<BR>As for a tank - - they are not as easy to find as they use to be. I saw one at at a swap meet last September. The welding supply companys will not re-fill the old tanks anymore.<P>Dan<BR><p>[This message has been edited by D Binger (edited 03-25-2000).]