1931 ford 5 window project

Guest Mooky

Hi, i have a 1931 ford 5 window coupe body in great solid shape with a 32 frame for $4,000 obo and i am willing to do a partial trade. will get pic's loaded later...car is complete minus front glass doors are solid and handles work great...shuts and operates firmly ...nice stout start...i do have a nice visor and header panel and solid trunk lid to go with it as well as a 31 chrome grill surround in great shape...some headlight buckets and might have a full frame with suspension to add as well with the 32 frame...thanks for your time and consideration

Guest zombieman

HELLO IS THIS CAR STILL AVAILABLE AND HWERE IS IT LOCATED? THANKS.

Hi, i have a 1931 ford 5 window coupe body in great solid shape with a 32 frame for $4,000 obo and i am willing to do a partial trade. will get pic's loaded later...car is complete minus front glass doors are solid and handles work great...shuts and operates firmly ...nice stout start...i do have a nice visor and header panel and solid trunk lid to go with it as well as a 31 chrome grill surround in great shape...some headlight buckets and might have a full frame with suspension to add as well with the 32 frame...thanks for your time and consideration