Eisemann Magneto - EDAJ6

Google,,,,""Mainely Magnetos"",,,,, They have an excelant shop and are familiar with early stuff,,AND wind

their own armatures,,at there own shop,,,

they have a website,,,BUT for this early stuff I think I would phone,,,,I;m in southern Maine,,

they are about 4 hrs north,,,, Cheers,,Ben

Google,,,,""Mainely Magnetos"",,,,, They have an excelant shop and are familiar with early stuff,,AND wind

their own armatures,,at there own shop,,,

they have a website,,,BUT for this early stuff I think I would phone,,,,I;m in southern Maine,,

they are about 4 hrs north,,,, Cheers,,Ben

Thanks --- I checked with Steve. No luck.

Is there a list of parts and service people in the HCCA or other club? It would be nice to have a list of who deals in magnetos or who repairs them. I could then contact these guys directly.

--Scott

No luck with Steve,,,,Meaning he couldnt overhaul this model,,,

,OR he did not have a core,,,????,,Ben

No, Steve did not have a core. I am looking for a whole intact EDAJ6 because what's on my car is not correct. I need to rebuild my current magneto anyway, and would really like to put the money into something that is proper.

--Scott

So do I read this correctly,,,,,You need a complete magneto as a core,,,?? to be rebuilt,,

Cheers,,,Ben

Yes. . . I am looking for a complete magneto. Eisemann EDAJ6. The whole thing, either ready to mount or needing to be rebuilt.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks !

--Scott

• 1 year later...
Guest John Gacnik

My name is John and I am helping my dad sell some antiques he has. I have the magneto you are looking for. If you are interested still message me or call me @ 719-671-6907. Thanks