72 skylark gs 350-400 headers to 69 skylark 350 block will it fit

i need to know if the headers off a 72 skylark gs will fit on a 1969 skylark custom 350 2 bbl manifold . I think the 72 has a 350 or a 400 i havent had the chance to check behind the carb yet . ONe big difference on the motor is that the distributor is on the back of the engine near the fire wall . Could some one have done the unspeakable and put a chevy motor in the buick or did buick make motors with distributors on the back of their motors . All help would be appreciated due to this car is in a junk yard and is going to the crusher soon THANX EVERY ONE FOR ANY AND ALL INFO

Looks like someone did the unspeakable. All Buick V8's of that vintage have the distributor in the front where God intended it to be. 340, 350, 400, 430 & 455 Buick V8's all have the distributor in the front. I'm no nailhead expert, but I believe the 401 & 425 V8's also have the distributor in the front, too.

Thanks, "Old Guy", I stand corrected on that. I guess it's been too long since I looked under the hood of my buddy's 65 Riv.