FOR SALE: REBUILT 1937 LASALLE FLOOR SHIFT TRANSMISSION.....$1300

Wogden

SOLD

Up for sale today is a 1937 Cadillac Lasalle transmission. This unit was removed from a low mileage wreck back in the late ‘50’s and has been stored in a garage since then until I purchased it. This transmission is in excellent shape and has to be the nicest one I have had in the shop in a long time. I have disassembled this unit and cleaned it, inspected it and added new input and output shaft bearings. All the remaining components are in like new condition with no scarring or chipped teeth that is so common with these transmissions. The 1st Reverse gear does have some slight wear but nothing to worry about and definitely no chipped teeth. Picture attached for reference. The synchro is tight and all the engagement teeth are in good shape and not rounded off. Picture also attached for reference. New seal installed in the rear housing and the exisitng bearing was removed and cleaned, inspected and found to be in excellent shape. The main cluster gear is in like new condition, no scars and no chipped teeth.

This transmission is in rare condition and requires only oil to go back into service. If you are looking for a replacement unit and do not want to be bothered with a tear down then this is the unit for your project.

Shipping will be at the buyers expense. I would prefer to ship this with the Fastenal Company so be sure that you have a Fastenal outlet near you. I will build a metal frame and bolt this tranny to a pallet to secure it properly. It will be covered and shrink wrapped and then strapped down for additional insurance. Of course if you wish you may pick it up here.

PM me with any questions.

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Edited by Wogden
Sold (see edit history)