1965 GS Need a few Parts

48Super

I've been going through the '65 GS I just bought a few week ago and I've come across some non-original items I'd like to replace. I need the correct screw-on cover for the master brake cylinder and an original Delco ignition coil (coil has raised markings "202 and 12V") I know the coils are being reproduced but I prefer the real Delco part. I could also use a passenger side door edge molding that is not dinged up. I'm hoping someone out there may have just what I need in their collection of spare parts. One last question, does anyone know of a touch up paint that is a good match for the charcoal grey used between the ribs of the rocker trim mouldings and in the chrome wheel centers? Thanks for your assistance.

Guest Gseago

Can't help with the parts but I do have a suggestion on the touch up paint.Take your car(or just the molding) to your local automotive paint store they have a handheld paint scanner(can't remember the technical name) that they use to match paint.They should be able to mix up some touch up paint for you.Given the difference in today's paint compaed to that of the factory it may not be an exact match,but might try to "tweak" it to your satisfaction.

Edited by Gseago (see edit history)