1952 Hudson Hornet Convertible

1952 Hudson Hornet convertible. Rebuilt numbers matching 308 with twin H power engine. Dual range hydro transmission, power windows, power top, drum brakes, 6 volt system. New master cylinder, wheel cylinders, brake shoes, shocks, center pivit, tie rods and u-joints. Wheels were custom made, and are chrome wires with new wide white wall tires. New tan convertible top, repainted in it's original color,toro red. Most of the chrome on the car is still original, and has never been rechromed. Car has no damage from any wrecks, and has never had any floor work done. And has all of it's factory body panels. With a low production number of 250 hornet convertibles built in 1952, It is rare that one comes up for sale. Have lots of pictures that I can send to you on your request. It is a honest car with nothing to hide. $75,000 Just tried to upload pictures, and I am not able to post pictures, keeps kicking out my pictures saying file size to big. Not sure how to down size them, Please send me a post with your email address and I will send you some pictures if interested.

• 4 weeks later...
1952 Hudson Hornet convertible. Rebuilt numbers matching 308 with twin H power engine. Dual range hydro transmission, power windows, power top, drum brakes, 6 volt system. New master cylinder, wheel cylinders, brake shoes, shocks, center pivit, tie rods and u-joints. Wheels were custom made, and are chrome wires with new wide white wall tires. New tan convertible top, repainted in it's original color,toro red. Most of the chrome on the car is still original, and has never been rechromed. Car has no damage from any wrecks, and has never had any floor work done. And has all of it's factory body panels. With a low production number of 250 hornet convertibles built in 1952, It is rare that one comes up for sale. Have lots of pictures that I can send to you on your request. It is a honest car with nothing to hide. $75,000 Just tried to upload pictures, and I am not able to post pictures, keeps kicking out my pictures saying file size to big. Not sure how to down size them, Please send me a post with your email address and I will send you some pictures if interested.

Xander, Please send more detailed pics and history of the car ,restore, as you know it. Thank you. Tony in prescott,az 928 776 2445