Oil pump assembly or oil pump gears for 1931 Plymouth

Searching for a whole oil pump assembly or pump gears for a Plymouth PA series engine. Pump assembly part # 316102. Gear part #'s 316107 and 74498. (These are Plymouth part numbers). NOS or excellent used is preferred. Any leads will be appreciated.

Does your oil pump look like this one? I baught one like this for my 1931 PA 4 cylinder from a guy in the USA. If this is what you are looking for then let me know and I will get you into contact with him.

post-76715-143138993498_thumb.jpg

post-76715-143138993501_thumb.jpg

Does your oil pump look like this one? I baught one like this for my 1931 PA 4 cylinder from a guy in the USA. If this is what you are looking for then let me know and I will get you into contact with him.

Yes, this does appear to be what we are looking for. Could you provide contact information? Thank you.

Dear Paul I have contacted the guy that I baught my pump from but he currently has one that is not rebuilt. He has not given me a price yet but if you are interested I will forward you his email adress. You can then make arrangements to meet him as he is in Virgin Islands in the USA.

Thank you, dravid, for your efforts in locating the man in the Virgin Islands. We did find a rebuilder closer to us (New England area) to rebuild the one we have. It should be back this week. We really appreciate your help. If this rebuild does not work out, we will be back in touch. Thanks again!