Toyota 2000 GT

I'm looking for any sales history on the subject car. Does anyone have records, or know of this car having been autioned off recently?<BR>FYI this is the 1960s vintage two-seater, limited production GT built by Yamaha for sale by Toyota. <P>TIA<BR>Tony

I show the prototype coming out in 1965, with series production following. Six cylinder, 2 liter, 150 hp. There was a competition version with 200 hp.

Thanks for the reply. But what I was really looking for was info on recent sales of the car, not its original history.<BR>Anyone know of a Toyota 2000 GT recently getting auctioned or sold?

Guest 70 Electra

Have you checked the "auction results" section of the major auction websites (like Kruse, Barrett-Jackson, RM, etc.)? <P>I have found these to be very useful for checking on sales results.

FYI: 337 of these cars were made between 1966 and 1970, including two roadster versions. One of them, a white '67, was used in the James Bond movie "You Only Live Twice" (1967). I have never seen any of the roadsters for sale, and don't know if they are even still alive. I do know of one coupe for sale in the U.S. for $130,000- fully restored. At Hershey 2001 (10/6) one was on the list, but don't recall what price that car got.